- F Words short story in Mslexia’s Women’s Best Fiction Anthology 2022
- Coffee Blood translated into Estonian for Tartu university’s Thoughts on a Torn Intelligence put together by Veljesto. November 2022.
- Baklava and Umm Haram short story in the Bournemouth Writing Prize Winding Roads Anthology. Published by Fresher Press 2021
- Tekke Spirit poem in the Larnaca Anthology published by Armida Press 2021
- Lockdown Life published in Mslexia, Summer 2020 issue
- My little piece on Philip Pullman and the Literary Landscape by S.F.Said published for the Royal Society of Literature’s Only Connect Project. Summer 2020
- The Sky is Byzantine short story and Kaimaki poem featured in In Focus Magazine. Summer 2020
- Press release and promotional material written for NADIRA luxury yachts designed by Fani X. Spring 2020
- It was the day before poem for the 100 Words of Solitude anthology published by Rare Swan Press 2020
- Medusa’s Quest novel opening in Fresher Writing Volume 4 published by Fresher Press 2018
- Serpentine Placenta short story featured as part of Cyprus’ first fantasy anthology, Στο Ποτάμι του Χρόνου (At the River of Time) published by Universe Paths 2017.
- Coffee Blood published in Cadences Literary Journal, published by European University 2017
- Columnist for The Mother magazine’s recipes section 2013-2015
- Columnist for Greek health magazine, Προσωπική Ευεξία 2013-2016
- Essays on childbirth and child-rearing for Kid Culture magazine 2012-2013
- Soar on Raw my colourful cookbook that combines 100 vibrant recipes each with a little tale inspired by a world myth. Published by Raw Journeys, 2013.
Beautiful literary evening by the Larnaka Pier as twelve of us read our poems accompanied by piano and moonlight. Organised by Philopol and the Larnaka Municipality. More on the evening here:
- Delighted to have taken part in the online Melbourne Fringe Festival (yey, Aussie roots!). Our slot, No, I’m not washing your dirty plate! was organised and hosted by Koraly Dimitriades.
- Three of us in Cyprus had the tremendous opportunity to be offered a six week, one-to-one, Commonwealth Foundation writing mentorship led by award-winning author, Jennifer Makumbi. It spun my writing right round and then some!
- Honoured to have introduced Constantino Emmanuelle’s uniquely moving and enthralling, Tales of Cyprus. Held at the atmospheric Tree of Life for the Larnaca launch.
- A superb, three-day Writers’ Workshop hosted by the Commonwealth Foundation at the beautiful Severis Foundation library in Nicosia. Eight of us were lucky enough to have been mentored and guided by Commonwealth winner, Jennifer Makumbi, in the Short Fiction workshops.
- Wonderful to have introduced the unique Payback by Alex Zenon for the Larnaca launch
- Mythology and food – workshops and talks for Soar on Raw all around Cyprus.